Laboratory of radio tomography
Head of the Laboratory
PhD Alexander O.NAUMOV
tel.: (+375-17) 231-77-91 е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Basic Directions of R&D Activity
- Development of the statistical theory for dynamic image reconstruction in the X-ray tomography;
- Development of the theory and principles of construction of systems with controlled structure;
- Study of reconstruction methods of the internal structure of non-metallic objects based on
solutions of inverse problems of diffraction of ultra-wideband microwave signals.
- Development of methods, algorithms and software for dynamic image reconstruction in the process
- Research and development of radio-wave methods of detecting hidden subsurface objects;
- Development of digital signal processing for subsurface radar;
- Study of radio-wave methods of visualizing the structure of biological objects intended for
early detection of tumors.
R&D Products of the Laboratory:
- Microwave thickness gauge of dielectric coatings on metals;
- Non-contact microwave measuring of vibration and beats;
- Portable instrument measuring the radio-transparency of antenna radomes of aircraft radars;
- Radio-wave level gauging of liquids in tanks;
- Subsurface radars to visualize the internal structure of building structures (identification and
visualization of flaws in walls, floors etc.;
- Determination of the thickness of structural elements), sensing of surface layer of the soil.