Laboratory of Metal Physics
Head of the Laboratory
PhD Nadejda V. KREMENKOVA
tel/fax: (+375-17) 284-24-16, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Basic Directions of R&D Activity
- Researches of electrical and magnetic properties in relation to the structure of materials,
surface characteristics and transitional layers.
- Researches of the processes of magnetization, remagnetization the ferromagnetic materials with
taking into account their nonlinear properties.
- Studies on the development on the basis of magnetic and thermal measurements of methods and
means of non-destructive testing of physical-chemical properties of materials and thickness of coatings, surface and transition layers;
- The development of physical foundations for creation of electromagnetic methods and means of
non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics.
R&D Products of the Laboratory:
- Magnetic thickness gauge for thickness control of non-magnetic coatings on ferromagnetic basis,
nickel coatings on non-magnetic base, nickel coatings on ferromagnetic steel;
- Magnetic thickness gauge for simultaneously measuring of the thickness of non-magnetic coatings
(or a layer of corrosion) in the ferromagnetic and the thickness of a ferromagnetic base;
- Instruments for magnetic induction measuring, and the residual magnetization;
- Thermoelectric devices for chemical composition and structure of metallic materials control,
coating thickness, surface and transition layers;
- Magnetic cleaning system of gas pipelines from the ferromagnetic impurities; means of detection
in pipelines of diagnostic piston;
- Electromagnetic devices to control the hardness of steel units after the surface hardening;
- Electromagnetic devices for deformation monitoring of ferromagnetic materials; eddy current
defectoscope, magnetic defectoscope for the control of ropes.