Laboratory of Physics of Electromagnetic Losses
Head of the Laboratory
Dr. Sc. Ivan I. BRANOVITSKY
tel.: (+375-17) 284-15-77, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Basic Directions of R&D Activity:
- Energy dissipation in ferromagnetics under their magnetization, the dynamics of the processes
and identification of sources.
- The study of electromagnetic processes in the systems of transformation and the conversion of
- Development of methods and means of non-destructive testing and diagnostics of their technical
R&D Products of the Laboratory:
- Devices for measuring the magnetic properties of electrical steels; instruments for
non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics of energetic equipment including:
- power transformers;
- electrical machines constant current;
- wide range of electrical coils;
- isolation of high-voltage equipment through the contactless measurement of current leakage.